SRK Monthly Update – May
Your SRK update is here! Wait, is it the end of May already?!
In our last update, I’m sure that you’ll remember that we were about to attend Tony Robbins UPW (Unleash The Power Within). If you haven’t already, check out the SRK Team’s experience Why Small Business Owners Should Invest in Tony Robbins UPW.
Global TV Coverage
A recent SRK highlight was our very own Founder, Simon’s TV appearance. Simon sat down with the Sikh channel to discuss SRK and was broadcasted globally. If you missed Simon’s TV debut don’t panic – we’ll have the highlights released on our social media platforms very soon, so watch out!
SRK Has Partnered With Capitalise
SRK has partnered with Capitalise to make it easy for businesses to access funding. Capitalise is an innovative platform designed to help SMEs find, compare and select the right lender in less than 3 minutes. Not only will you find lenders who specialise in your industry but you’ll also find lenders most likely to give you an offer.
We’ve created a free Business Finance Guide, designed to give you a better understanding of your finance options and explain the application process.
Would you like a free SRK Business Finance Guide?
SRK is ready to support all our clients in all stages of the funding process and position your company in the best possible light for securing finance. If you’d like to discuss this with us, please contact your dedicated associate or book in for a free consultation.
Specialised Contractor, Freelancer and Property Investor Packages
You told us, we listened! SRK is now proud to have specialised packages for Contractors, Freelancers and Property Investors, designed to meet their needs so that they can achieve success on their terms. Take advantage of our tendency to give out free advice and book your free consultation today.
Free June Events for Small Business Owners
SRK has developed an event programme designed to fast track small business owners onto their shortcut to success. This June we have the following events:
Birmingham – 14th of June 2017 – Free Business Owners Briefing hosted by Peninsula and SRK Accounting.
This event aims to provide invaluable advice on preparing your business for changes taking place in 2017.
Peninsula and SRK Accounting have unrivalled expertise in HR, Health & Safety and Pensions, and you will receive practical advice on how to:
- Review documents of Employment, contract, handbooks, policies
- Manage staff behaviour – performance, attendance, attitude, conduct
- Comply with – risk assessments, fire & safety policies
- Fulfil your employer duties – avoid fines, choose the right pension for your business
In addition to invaluable expert advice, you’ll also receive a warm welcome, refreshments and the chance to network with other local business owners.
London – 22nd of June – Free Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit Event hosted by SRK in partnership with R and D Tax Specialists
Many business owners are unaware that their business could qualify for the R&D Tax Credit Scheme, resulting in thousands of UK companies missing out on thousands of pounds in tax relief.
The aim of this event is to clear up the misconceptions surrounding this scheme. If you are a small business owner, you should make this priority because:
- If your company is taking a risk by innovating, improving or developing a process, product or service, it can qualify for R&D tax credits.
- R&D is not just related to large items of expenditure but can cover staff, material and premises costs.
- This can save your company thousands in tax benefits!
Coming Up in June
June will be an exciting month for SRK, so watch this space!
- We will be announcing our official charity partner so that we can begin to give back to causes that are special to us
- SRK’s Core 4 will launch for all current and new clients. This will be added value services that will be included into all SRK packages for no additional costs!
Want to learn more information about SRK Accounting? Do you need a Xero Accountant in Birmingham or a QuickBooks Online Accountant in London? If so, contact us for a free consultation!
Thanks for reading! If you have any comments, please submit them below.