How to Create Your Business Around Your Lifestyle – Not the Other Way Around
If you’re building a business, STOP for one minute and ask yourself…
Are you creating your business to support your lifestyle?
Or has it taken a wrong turn somewhere?
Your business could be making more money than ever before but has it come at the expense of something far more valuable?
Have you built something robbing you of something far more important than money, time with your family and time to do things for yourself?
If you feel like this, don’t worry it’s a stage just about every business owner has to experience before they wise up and take a more holistic approach to the whole business building thing, myself included.
Work-life balance is one of two major challenges that every start-up business owner will face with the other being generating enough cash to keep your business in business and profitable.
If you are facing these two problems, “Welcome to Becoming a Business Owner”.
Your success is not going to come down to avoiding problems, it’s going to come down to how many problems you can solve with the two listed above as the two big ones that we all must face.
Remember that success leaves clues; business building is no different to sport. Having someone to model, coach, challenge and mentor you will always help you reach levels that are much more difficult to reach on your own.
We are running a webinar to help show you “How You Can Create Your Business to Fit Around Your Lifestyle” and enjoy a good work-life balance whilst being profitable at the same time.
Sound too good to be true?
Well, it’s not easy and there is work involved but you can make it work if you implement the strategies and exercises we will cover in the webinar.
In this 60-min strategy-packed webinar, we will cover:
- Why you need to start with the end in mind
- You are not going to be here forever, building your life plan is more important than building your business plan. We will show you how.
- How to calculate how much money you really need your business to make
- If you know this number it’s so easy to map everything out, if you don’t you’re always going to be a busy fool.
- How to reverse engineer your business plan to make sure you don’t take a wrong turn
- Business will take you down some dark paths if you let it. Having a map is the only way to stay on track.
- Why holidays are not a reward for work done, instead they are essential for you to prepare for work to be done
- This one drill has been the biggest game changer for us and every one of our clients.
- How To use and structure your daily/weekly and yearly calendar to ensure you build your lifestyle side by side with your business
- The worst thing you can do is wait for your business to be successful, by that time the best part of your life will have passed you by!
- Why it’s best to work in short bursts of time to avoid burn-out and stay motivated
- It’s a marathon but it’s not a one pace race, hard work followed by harder play is how you last.
Thank you for reading! Please leave any feedback and comments below.