We are experts in the payroll industry with a dedicated in-house payroll team ensuring 100% accuracy for all of our clients. Our streamlined payroll and employee record management solution increases data accuracy and processing efficiency, so you can feel secure in the knowledge that your employees are being paid correctly and on time.
We take a fresh modern approach to accounting, so that's why we are a 100% cloud based firm with an 'Online Only' policy. We are experts in using powerful and efficient cloud based tools to provide real-time business information to our clients.
What do we do differently?
Crystal clear communication. As your dedicated payroll provider, together we'll agree your payroll timeline. With both parties held accountable, there are no delays for processing and data entry time is dramatically reduced.
We ask a lot of questions. The more we know about you and your business the more effective we’ll be.
Full transparency. Unlike other payroll bureaus, you can obtain a personal login to the payroll portal, so you can see your payroll information whenever you want.
Fast and flexible with no risk. Whether you have one employee or one hundred employees, we guarantee a fast, flexible and accurate payroll service that removes the pressure and risk of running your own payroll from you.
Proven experience. We have an experienced in-house payroll team that successfully handles payroll for our clients.
Our Payroll Services
While we’re confident we’ll be able to apply our expertise to any payroll challenge you may have, typically we offer:
- All GDPR compliant payroll related services (we’re payroll experts)
- Setting up payroll to comply with HMRC regulations
- Weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll processing
- Setting up joiners and leavers (requesting and sending out P45s)
- P60 annual compliance
- Emailing password protected payslips
- Clear reports detailing Tax and NIC liabilities + deadlines for HMRC payments
- CIS submissions for subcontractors and contractors
- P11D submissions
- RTI submissions
- Payroll journal entries
- Pension submissions and auto-enrolment setup
- Holiday tracking
- Dealing with HMRC queries on your behalf
- Payment set-up for employees and HMRC
- Payroll reconciliation